Horses are great individualists. That is why there is not just one training program available that fits them all. Instead, we decide on a training schedule that exactly fits to you and your horse. Training a horse and a rider takes time and to get results training and lessons need to be consistent. Kristin is very dedicated to help her clients reach their goals and she ask that her clients demonstrate an equal amount of dedication to the process.
If you are a dedicated equestrian with a desire to improve your riding skills and are interested in becoming part of the KMD team, please do not hesitate to reach out.
- Private Lessons are ~ 45 minutes in length.
- Lessons are in dressage and lower level jumping on your own horse.
- Kristin is available in the Wilton, Davis, Dixon, Vacaville and Woodland area on a regular basis. Travel fees may apply for barns further away.
- Training is billed on an individual basis, depending on the intensity of the training, your horses and your goals.
- Most horses and riders do very well with a half training schedule.
- A half training includes three rides/lessons per week.
- Clinics can be scheduled depending on Kristin’s availability.
- If you are interested in hosting a clinic, please contact Kristin for more details.
- Coaching at shows is available for a lesson price and a travel fee.
“Thank you for helping me feel success today. I really needed that! Today was the example of what makes me love dressage. That “fluid” and “together with the horse” feeling is very addictive.”